Monday, April 20, 2009

Finished!!!

We are now done with the nursery! Well, OK, the walls are still bare, but the hard part is done!

This is why my Dad gets an extra good father's day gift this year.




Molly checking out the finished project with me.
So, a name will go on the wall above the crib later (obviously after we find out if we have a boy or girl). As for other frames on my walls, would you pick white frames for photos to go with the chair rail and these white shelves I have yet to put up? Or would you but dark frames, that match the furniture more?

4 comments:

  1. I would say it depends on what you put in the frame. If it's a muted colored picture, you should do dark frames so it's not lost. But, if it's a darker picture, use white frames....
    That helped didn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say dark frames, so there's more contrast and they POP on the wall.

    Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect. Either white or dark frames would look good, but if I had to choose, I would do dark.

    ReplyDelete