Friday, April 3, 2009

Noise

That is all Gretchen Wilson is to me. She is on the radio right now and I swear she makes my ears bleed.

I also can't stand and change the station when the John Rich song comes on - Shuttin' Detroit Down. I must be the only one that hates that song, because the radio DJ talk all the time about how requested that song is.

The only way to fix my headache from Gretchen Wilson is to go buy the new Keith Urban CD. I can't believe I have waited as long as I have. 3 days?! OK, a little dramatic, but I have never been disappointed by one of his CD's. I don't think I can say the same thing about any other music artist yet.

Keith Urban is my Aussie Hottie

1 comment:

  1. AHH! Yay! I didn't even realize he had a new cd... I am SO out of touch with the world. Let me know how it is!

    AND - I got your message about the baby t-shirt and that is definitely a plan for an Olivia!

    ReplyDelete