Friday, September 24, 2010

How does this happen?

Explain to me how someone (me) who has to brush her teeth after eating everything so they can put their Invisalign trays back in ends up having TWO new cavities. I don't get it.

So frustrating.

I haven't posted in a while. Here is what is going on with us:

I got rid of the highchair. Yay! More room in the kitchen! Now he uses a booster and sits with us at the table. I am trying to decided if I want to sell the highchair on craig's list. It is taking up room in my closet right now. The only reason I haven't listed it is because my office bought it for me and I just feel bad doing that. I did sell my jogger on craig's list last week and ended up using the $ from that to buy a new umbrella stroller. It comes in today and I am excited to see it. More room in the trunk of my car!


And Andrew went to Dick's to get a soccer ball for his indoor team to practice with and while he was there he bought a little size 1 ball for Colin. It is so cute.




3 comments:

  1. very cute. looks warm and sunny where you are. Im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute with that ball :)

    Keep the highchair, you'll want it if you decide to have another :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i asked my sister....
    Saliva is a natural tooth cleaner. If you brush and happen to miss even the littlest thing, and put your retainer in, the saliva can't get to it to clean it.

    I can't believe how big Colin looks. I say ditch the high chair! :)

    ReplyDelete