Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spot Cleaning the Carpet

I had these spots on my carpet. They were in the play room. It almost looked like someone (not naming names) had dropped milk or juice from the spout of their sippy. And now those spot had turned a a shade of grey. My little green machine spot cleaner didn't get them out.

I stumbled on this link on Pinterest the other day and although I pinned it, I kind of avoided it because it used vinegar. And I hate vinegar. The smell makes me want to vomit.

But I finally gave in. And I am so glad I did. Those spot are gone!

She gives quite a few steps, but honestly, all I did was mix it up, dab the stain with the solution, blot it, and then repeated with clean cold water.

Here is what you mix:

1 Tbsp white vinegar
1 Tbsp clear dish soap
2 cups warm water

Hope that is helpful to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment