Monday, January 27, 2014

Photo Dump


A stop at Cracker Barrel on the way to TN


Visiting at Memaw's 



And making her house a complete disaster


Cat Nap for Charlie on the guest bed


My chunkster


Daddy modified Colin's nerf gun and added a flashlight.


Lunch at Edgar's Bakery with Daddy and he slept through it.


I brought this piece of deliciousness home =)


Colin wanted to play outside with me but I was sick and it was cold. So we each had a walkie talkie and I had a cup of tea. Charlie played on his play mat.




First bloody nose. And first of many I assume with two boys. Maybe next time he will listen when I tell him to stop rolling around on his PB Anywhere chair. Face meets kitchen tile floor. 


Quickly back to normal for some brotherly love.


He likes laying on my knees. I'm careful about it as Colin frequently spit up on me in this position.


Big brother comes to the nursery to play with little brother's toys and to torture a stuffed monkey. 


I've wanted a yellow lamp but couldn't find one. So I painted one I had on hand and really like how it turned out. It isn't perfect, but not bad for my first try.


Colin put all his toys in his had so he could be like the Cat in the Hat.


Just hanging out.

1 comment:

  1. great pics!!!! especially the nerf gun modification, ha! and the walkie talkie idea....genius!

    ReplyDelete