Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finished

I finished just finished Twilight. I managed to read 500 page book in 24 hours. This coming from a girl that typically doesn't read for fun. I am taking the second one and putting it in my carry on bag and then high in the closet so I can't start it until I leave...or the night before while I pack my carry on.

Who knew a book about vampires could be so interesting. I will say, they aren't scary vampires. When I recommended these to Cassie, I told her I pictured the main character to look like Tom Welling (Clark Kent on Smallville). Edward isn't a bad guy. He protects Bella (his Lana Lang) and is so careful not to hurt her, like his instincts would naturally lead him to do.

Sooooo good. Like I said, not scary, however, it did freak me out a bit when I was reading the part of story containing the bad vampire and my crazy dog starts barking at the corner of the room...the empty corner. Nothing freaks me out more than a dog barking at emptiness. OK, I lied - I am also afraid of all scary movies and gnomes...and when Andrew hides and jumps out at me...gets me everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment