Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing...

Baby Coleman, in 2D:

It is unbelievable to actually see what is going on in there! Baby was squirmy and active, making it hard to get all the measurements, but finally calmed down toward the end. My favorite part was feeling it move and seeing it move at the same time - confirmed for me what I have been feeling!
The doctor said everything looked great and there is a perfectly healthy baby in there!

And we didn't cave! We still don't know if this is an Olivia or a Colin. Only 20 more weeks until we find out...

Today's picture:

Still looking more "thick" than pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. AHhh!! YAY! And that is so amazing that you could see the movements you were feeling. I so wanted to ask Dr. Chesney this afternoon how your appointment went, but I figured that was way inappropriate. But YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete