Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thinking about Christmas

How bad is it that Santa already bought something for little Colin? My husband will have to restrain me, me b/c whether he is good or bad, he is going to have a Merry Christmas. I couldn't pass up the oh so cute piece of kiddie luggage at Super Target today (the only downside to being back at work in Smyrna....spending too much money at Super Target). I know, boring present for a kid, but that is one of two "practical" gifts Santa will be bringing this year. That, and an umbrella stroller (OK, I benefit a little more from that one).

I figure if he won't really remember what he gets at this young of an age anyway, I may as well sneak a few things in there he actually needs along with the toys.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!

    Dont worry, I plan to have my Christmas shopping done by Halloween or shortly after. Will be too big to move in Nov! :)

    Yay for Christmas!! (Now I wish Fall would just hurry up and get here...)

    ReplyDelete