Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Birchbox

Remember me telling you about Birchbox and all the goodies in my December box? Well, my January one arrived yesterday and it's time to share what is inside this one. I have to say this was a great box. I liked the December one but the January one is so much better.

What did I get?
  • Befine Night Cream - used it last night and so far like it
  • Juicy Couture perfume sample - love it - wearing it today!
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Megan - I love this color. It is close to one I already have but different enough to be excited about it.
  • VMW Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum - I was actually hoping I didn't like it because of the price of the full size bottle. So far I love it. It noticeably tightened my under eye area quickly. Hope the sample lasts a while!
  • Larabar Mini Bar in Peanut Butter Cookie - Wasn't a fan, but a nice little treat. I prefer Luna bars.
I didn't figure the value of last month's box but I decided to this time. I paid $10 for this box of samples and the value of this box (determined by sample size qty compared to full size qty and price) is $47.00. Not to shabby. Especially when you consider I like 4 out of the 5 samples.

Want to get a fun box in the mail each month too? Head over to Birchbox and sign up. It is a flat $10 and you can cancel anytime. And let me know what you get in your box. You might get something a little different than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment