Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

Going back to my weekly meal planning. I realize I don't blog much otherwise!

On this week's menu:
  • Paula Dean Tacos, chips with salsa and guacamole, and Fiesta Black Beans
  • Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili topped with cheese and cilantro, served with corn chips and fresh fruit
  • Crockpot Chicken Parmesan with angel hair pasta, roasted brussel sprouts, fruit, and bread
  • Pizza
  • Eggplant Lasagna - a new recipe off of pinterest so it is not up on my blog, green beans, fresh fruit and bread
  • Black Bean Burgers topped with avocado (or guacamole), tomatoes and cheese, served with chips or potato wedges and broccoli
  • Sunday is still TBD
Sweet Treat: testing out a chocolate cupcake recipe. =)

Update: Picture of my cupcakes (from my phone - so lame picture). They turned out pretty stinkin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment