Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

How Far Along: 30 Weeks, 2 Days

How Big is Charlie: 15.7 inches and about 3 lbs. the size of a large cabbage

How Momma Feels: Still OK! I had trouble sleeping the other night for the first time. Not because I couldn't get comfortable, but because he was moving so much. He has never been that active in the middle of the night and it made it impossible to get back to sleep.

Baby Bump: Growing more by the day. I had a woman at Target stop me and ask me how far along I was. After I told her she said I looked like I was about due. Butt-head. I know I'm getting big, but to actually look like I'm going to deliver soon? I am pretty sure someone says this to every pregnant person at least once. And now I am certain that these people have to idea what a full term pregnant belly looks like. If I get that comment again before I'm 36 weeks I may ask if they've seen a 40 week pregnant woman, because I have a lot more growing to do.

This is at 29 weeks, 6 days with my phone camera. I'm not usually one for selfies. =)

What I'm Eating: Normal things still, but I am so ready for fall food! I don't think it is pregnancy related, just season related. I want cinnamon and spiced muffins, rolls, breads, cookies....and some soup.

Exercise: I ended up sick during our move into the house. I had an upper respiratory infection, and just unloading boxes was enough physical activity for the for the week. I felt terrible. The week before was pretty hit or miss also, as we had our closing and other activities related to the move that just took up our week. I'm back at it this week though.

Movement: It varies between busy and quite days. He still gets my hip bones and my ribs a little now. I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and he was measuring almost 2 weeks bigger than his gestational age. I suppose that could mean he will be big, but Colin also measured big and was a perfect 7 lb 9 oz. Colin was long at 21 inches, so I am thinking maybe Charlie will be too. Only time will tell.

Prepping for Charlie: I painted his room this week (even thought I was sick). I felt like I could get that room done until it had paint. The color is called apple green, and I'm putting navy blue accents with it. There isn't much to see so no picture. I have nothing for the walls yet and I'm just now starting to get his sound machine, diaper genie, bibs, etc.

3 comments:

  1. you don't look anywhere CLOSE to be due! your belly is tiny!!!!! and love that maternity top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally remembered to check your blog! That woman in Target is crazy. don't do NOT look like you are due. I love the bathroom! can't wait to see the rest of the house! Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is a mess, but come visit me anyway!!

      Delete