Friday, December 18, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Today is Friday and the last day of school before Christmas Break! I am so excited to have 2 weeks where I don't have to pack lunches or get up kids at 6:30 in the morning!

Charlie and I started the week with a visit to the McWane Science Center. We are members but do not go enough. I need to make this a priority in 2016. They have a trainexhibit right now and I need to take Colin before it's gone. Charlie absolutely loves the Itty Bitty Magic City. His favorites place seems to be a tie between the water tables and the pretend vet. He loves dogs so he always gives them a bath.




That evening we headed to The Club for the Jingle Bell Buffet. We got a picture with Santa and ate a delicious meal. Charlie is still scared of the man in red, but Colin was all about it. He did as why Santa looked differently than on the train ride the week prior. So I think we will only be seeing Santa once a year from here on out.




Mid week Colin had his class Christmas party. He has the best Kindergarten teacher ever. I really do love her. She keeps us involved by having a class Instagram account and we can see what they are doing throughout the day. She has made my first year as being a room mom very smooth and I would not hesitate to do it again for Colin's future classrooms!

His class made gingerbread houses followed by a treat. It was so fun seeing how differently each kid decorated their house. Some were chaotic and some were orderly. And all were messy. =) It was so fun.




This weekend Grandpa is coming in from Florida and we are having Christmas with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment