Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Bachelor - Jason Mesnick!

I am not sure how many of you watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, but I have seen a few seasons. I haven't watched every season b/c sometimes I just don't want to add and extra show to my already full line up of fall TV shows. However, I am really excited about the next Bachelor.

You may remember him from last season with DeAnna. From day one, I had him picked as my favorite and thought he would go far.



It is Jason Mesnick! Come January 2009, he will get his turn to choose from 25 ladies. Also, he will be the first Bachelor to have a son, so I am interested to see what part ABC has Ty play in this process.

2 comments:

  1. AHH! I don't think I knew this! I am WAY excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I loved Jason too!

    Thanks for being on top of things, Leah :)

    ReplyDelete