Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Expanding Vocabulary

I taught my OB a new term today: Lightening Crotch. I know, so un-lady like. But when I asked if a certain stabbing pain was normal, I wanted him to be aware that I called it this - just in case it came back up.

In other news, I made a little more progress. Yay!! Not a huge amount of progress, but enough to keep me happy for at least another week!

In other news - only two more days left of work! Today, they gave me a baby gift (our high chair) and had an ice cream cake. James said he was glad I was pregnant so they had an excuse to go buy cake. =) I am just glad there was something cold to eat - I feel like a furnace!

I am off to finish up today's paperwork and pray for more Lightening Crotch, as I can only assuming it can mean good things - right???

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of/had lightning crotch, but it doesn't sound fun!

    Are you dilated any yet??? Yay for progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - on Cake Boss tonight he made a zombie cake! You and Andrew have got to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh. AND a stripper cake! You have got to see this one! I'm saving it in case you can't get it.

    ReplyDelete