Friday, June 12, 2009

I am so bored...

I usually can keep pretty busy at work, even when there isn't really anything going on. I can re-organize or whatever.

But I am so.stinking.bored and still have one more week to go. I worked really hard to get everything caught up and in perfect order for someone to take over while I am gone - and now I have an clear desk, empty inbox, and just waiting for the mail so that I can work on something. I am debating whether or not I want to enter all of our assets into a new program and try it out, but I don't want to to leave it unfinished.

I got so bored that at 9am, I decided to take a break and go to Super Target to buy a breast pump. I might need it and I have nothing else begging for my attention right now.

I also starting googling "induce labor naturally." I found a food list that I like...even if it does nothing, I will at least enjoy what I eat the last few weeks:

Pineapple
Spicy Foods
Chinese Food
Eggplant Parmesan
Licorice

I will skip the licorice - yuck! But maybe my dinner from Garcia's last night will kick start a little more progress. (I am not demanding a baby be delivered in 3 days or anything, but can a girl see a little more progress at the next appointment?) Pineapple was on sale at Publix last week, so we were eating that like crazy anyway. And I make good eggplant parm. It is time consuming, so I guess I better make that at least one more time before he/she arrives. And I ALWAYS love an excuse to go to Fulin's - Orange Chicken and a spring roll.

I am so bored...off to reheat the rest of my quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment