Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why feet?

Seriously, what is the deal with Tanner and his foot fetish? I somehow feel dirty listening to him talk about what he wants to do to the poor girl's feet!

I was hoping he and David (who needs to worry more about himself than everyone else) wouldn't get a rose.

Wes...I am convinced he is only there to start his country music career. I was unsure, until he came up to her room to finish playing the song he wrote for her, and then said, "I wanna play it again, is that OK?" Um...why do I feel you want to play continuously when the cameras are around? And who wants to hear the same song OVER and OVER again?

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree with all your comments more. Definitely wanted Tanner, David, and Wes to go. Juan too! He just seems creepy to me. Like he'd stalk Jillian if she dumps him.

    Next week...where it comes out that some of the guys have girlfriends....I am SURE Wes is one of them! b/c I agree - he is there for his music (which is not that great btw!!)

    I still like Jake & Kiptyn like you, but thought Reid, Ed, and Robby were kinda cute this week too. Lots of possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he was playing outside her room, Jami said, "I think I know this song. What is it?" And I said, "NOOO Jami! You know it because he has now played it 20 times on the show!" It's so obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete