Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Acne

No new pictures for a while. Little man has some serious baby acne - at least that is what I assume it to be. Not only is it on his cheeks, but his chin and balding head. And I swear there is some on his eye lid, but he never has his eyes closed long enough for me to check it out! After googling it, I read that it is usually at its worst at the peak for fussiness. I hope so - these small two hour blocks of sleep at night are going to kill me.

He is wide awake now, and happily banging away at dangling toys on his activity mat.

3 comments:

  1. Nate had pretty bad eczema for awhile so we had to switch to all unscented lotions. Aveeno Baby is the best - still use it today b/c he is still super sensitive. Also, his clothes were irritating him some too....so we got All Free & Clear detergent and didnt use a dryer sheet in the dryer. (I'm sure you know all of this already though!) :)

    PS I LOVED the book "Time Traveler's Wife" and the movie comes out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tryingt o finish the book b/f the movie comes out. I love it so far. Halfway through it and I have to make myself put it down to get some much needed sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Em! Im a total Aveeno snob!!! Grant had it bad too... Aquifor also worked good on the dryer spots!

    ReplyDelete