Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing I can't live without right now


These things make my life so much easier in regard to Colin:


  • Baby Crack Machine - aka noise machine. It has been like a switch to turn his crying off so far. I hope it continues. It brings sanity into my world.

  • Miracle Blanket - It is swaddling for dummies and he hasn't escaped from it yet.

  • Baby GAP socks - They are the only darn socks that will stay on his little feet!

  • Whale Bath Tub - The kid loves his bath. It is an instant calmer...until you take him out.

  • Burp Cloths - Because he always spits up on me, and never on Andrew.

  • The Avenue - We go there almost everyday. As long as the little man stays cool, he stays happy.

  • Kashi Granola Bars - Because I no longer know what the word Breakfast means. I can eat these with one hand and feel full.

  • Grandmas - Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Grant loved the sound machine too! I still hear those stupid crickets in my sleep!

    Socks.. try the target ones.. those and Gap were the only ones that worked for us!

    He's so beautiful! Hope things get easier each day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how that noise helps. I found sometimes that the fan in the bathroom works in a pinch when we are not at home sometimes.

    Somedays I think we made a turn for the better, and then the next it is right back down hill. I try to be optimistic!

    ReplyDelete