Monday, August 17, 2009

Why is this boy so happy?


He is going to the Bahamas!!

Royal Carribean's infant policy states that they have to be 6 months of age to cruise. At 6 months and 25 days, Colin will be setting sail on his first cruise! We are so excited to be able to let him experience such a fun vacation!

So in preparation for his fun filled week, I have been having to buy summer clothing in larger sizes, since the ones he has now won't fit in 5 months, and will be getting his passport soon.
We might be crazy, trying this at such a young age, but luckily my parents will be there to help if we need it.
If you are looking for a good CD to buy, I recommend Gloriana. Excellent! And The Time Traveler's Wife - the movie (of course) wasn't as good as the book. Still worth seeing though!

2 comments:

  1. I swear, you take more cruises than anyone I know!!!! I'm so jealous. That will be so exciting to take Colin - and it will be nice to have help! :)

    Bummer to here the TTW movie wasn't as good as the book....I still want to see it though...

    ReplyDelete