Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This was my very first Mother's Day. I got to pick what we did all day. My big plan was to pick up a new play set/swing set for Colin and assemble it on Sunday. However the box didn't fit in the Jeep so we ended up having to order it on Amazon and wait for it to be delivered.

So instead we were pretty lazy all day. We went to church (where Colin "made" me a flower pot in the nursery) and then picked up brunch at Mimi's Cafe. The wait was 2.5 hours! No thank you. As long as I don't have to cook I am happy. So picking it up and taking it home was perfect.

After Colin's nap we took a walk around the Avenue, hung out around the house, went to visit my mom (and Aunt Megan), and then after dinner took a walk around the neighborhood.

As a gift, Colin got me a new Lasagna pan! I have only been hinting that I wanted one since before he was born!!

I hope everyone else had a nice Mother's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment