Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

How Far Along: 32 Weeks, 2 Days

How Big is Charlie: 16.7 inches, the size of a Bok Choy (I know what that is...but wish they had used a fruit/vegetable I knew better)

How Momma Feels: I'm not sure what is related to pregnancy and what is related to my cold. Overall I still feel pretty good. No swelling or back pain. I think the joints in my feet are relaxing because they look and feel wider. I see it in my sandals and feel it in a couple pairs of shoes. They are not swollen, not even at the end of the day, so I think that hormone that loosens up your joints for birth is just at work.

I've felt crummy the past week as I caught the cold Colin had. So I've not been sure if the breathlessness and exhaustion is due to the cold and my terrible cough or just being 32 weeks pregnant. I've been sleeping with a humidifier and that has helped so much. I feel like I will be back to normal tomorrow or Thursday.

Baby Bump: I feel it getting higher as taking deep breathes is a little more difficult. He's putting on more fat now, so I guess it is only going to get bigger!



What I'm Eating: Normal things still. =)

Exercise: I can't seem to get healthy long enough to get a whole week in! I went this morning, which was the first time in a week since Colin has been sick and now me. I just rode a spin bike for a bit and then walked on the treadmill.

Movement: Lots of rolls and quick jabs. I swear one two occasions now, He was moving and I heard a pop noise. Like joints cracking. It freaks me out a little cause it isn't me...but surely it isn't him.

Prepping for Charlie: His room is a disaster! We found so many tubs of baby stuff while cleaning and organizing the garage. So I'm tackling that a little each day. I did find a bunch of newborn and 0-3 onesies and sleepers that were Colin's! I got them all washed up and have a nice sized pile of baby clothes now!

32 Weeks with Colin



1 comment:

  1. you look super skinny and beautiful!!! all belly.

    looking forward to playing on Monday......make sure to have some "projects" for me if you want!!! :) happy to help.

    ReplyDelete