Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

I'd like to try and get back to posting my meals plans every week and sharing any new recipes that we enjoy. It may not happen regularly, but I'm going to make an effort!

Breakfast

  • Belvita Breakfast Bars
  • Cereal
  • Egg
  • Oatmeal
  • Yogurt
  • Cereal Bars
Lunch
  • Leftovers
  • Salad
  • PB&J
  • Chicken Tenders
  • Finger Food Plate (for my picky per-schooler!)
Dinner
  • Chicken Enchiladas, saffron rice, homemade re-fried beans (found this on pinterest and it is so easy and good - will post recipe soon!)
  • Roasted mushroom & onion with Gouda grilled cheese, chips, fresh fruit
  • Tilapia, rice, veggies
  • Homemade Calzones
  • Spaghetti with turkey meatballs, greens beans, bread
  • Cobb salad 
  • Paula Dean Baked spaghetti (made meatless), salad, bread
Snacks
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
  • Fruit
  • Cheese & Crackers
  • Pretzels
  • Yogurt

2 comments:

  1. yay! glad this is back! I always enjoy reading what you're eating/trying some of your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG.. I want to try that mushroom grilled cheese, post that recipe for sure :)

    ReplyDelete