Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coffee - Nice to drink and look at

I did it - I painted the entire hallway Coffee and I am so happy I did. So pretty and it looks different depending on how the light hits it. This is exactly want I wanted:

I am still having trouble finding the color I like for the rest of the house. I can see it in my head, but I have yet to find it in a paint swatch. They all either look too pink or too green. I have four different paint sample cans now and they are all spread across different parts of my great room walls.

I am not the only one in the house that likes to paint. Check out the Arf Work Molly did last Saturday:

Yes, it was messy and yes, she managed to sit in it and get it on my jeans. It was washable and everything turned out OK. They also cleaned her up for me and so it was no work for me!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the coffee! I'm so glad you went with that. Man, you were busy to get it all done last night.
    That's so cute about Molly. I put two of addie's paw prints on my new door, they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect color! You have been hard at work and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice on the coffee! It looks super fancy! PS Are you for hire?! :)

    ReplyDelete