Monday, January 26, 2009

The Bachelor

Andrew is out of town most of the week, so I am by myself watching The Bachelor and doing some online shopping. The laundry is staring at me...

Anyway, I have no one to make comments to while watching right now (not even Molly - she played today and is passed out all over the ottoman), so I just have to say that I cannot to see what happens at this rose ceremony!

**UPDATE** - Even more importantly...I am almost positive I just felt my little one move. Baby Coleman must have liked the dress I was looking at...maybe I can find something else baby likes.

***UPDATE*** - Above terms have been edited for Mary Leigh. =)

5 comments:

  1. kinda weirds me out you call the baby an "it" can we get him/her a nickname?
    not watching the bachelor this year, so no comment on that.
    but if baby is kicking while looking at dresses, my money's on a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, sorry to weird you out. I usually just call him/her "baby", but I was typing kind of fast. Not really into fetal nicknames though. I will go back and edit for you!

    It wasn't kicking...it kind of felt like rolling...I would have usually second guessed it as gas, but this felt much different!

    And this season of The Bachelor is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. thanks so much! some nicknames are cute, but some a weirdos!
    We can just call him/her Baby for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate moving in my tummy felt like gas/bubbles, so I bet you area right Leah! Yay!

    I agree about the Bachelor -SOOOO good this season! Crazy about last night and letting 3 go. I was happy with choices though. Now I just need Stephanie to go, sorry. Not feeling it. And I am still liking Molly & Jillian. Though Melissa is growing on me. Okay so I like 3 of the 5 left. That is unusual for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't like Molly? But she bears your dog's namesake! ;) I like Molly and Melissa... and Jillian, but I don't think she will make it very far with him.

    ReplyDelete