Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh, to be able to button my pants again

I finally did! But not my favorite part of American Eagle jeans. I finally found a pair of maternity jeans that I like...and the best part, they don't look like maternity jeans...no big panel to pull over my belly. God bless the GAP. Now I am just praying they hold up to the weekly multiple washings as this is the only pair of jeans I have right now that I am comfortable in.

My doctor appointment yesterday was short and sweet. Everything looks good so far! I have made my appointment to get my "big ultrasound" and I am looking forward to actually getting to see something!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Bachelor sidebar....my picks as of now are Lauren & Molly. I can't believe you like stalker hygenist Shannon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Shannon was cute and I figured she was just excited...it may change though...I don't remember Lauren or Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on Jillian for this week. Love her!

    ReplyDelete