Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You know you go to Starbucks too often when...

your drivers side window will only roll down and back up smoothly to accept a hot latte in the mornings. I expected this kind of behavior from the Cavalier, but not my Honda...my first nice car. =( Maybe it is just the cold weather...it is being stubborn. I am hoping is corrects itself??

I also read in my pregnancy book last night some old wives tales. The one that stuck with me said, "Wearing high heels during pregnancy will cause the baby to be cross eyed." I am in tennis shoes today, just in case.

3 comments:

  1. what?!? that is funny! I mean I seriously laughed out loud- flats for you, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore tennis shoes most of this week after I was scolded by Dr. Gordan... my back is starting to hate my belly. But it's hard to wear tennis shoes with my school wear every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flast thing is temporary....mostly b/c the only shirts I have are tee shirt material and tennis shoes go with that. I dare Dr. Gordan to tell me to give up my heels. I like feeling tall. I will eventually limit the heel wearing. But b/c I want to, not because I was told. I want some new shoes now...

    ReplyDelete