Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not much going on here

My brother-in-law and his wife are in town for another week or so, so we have been spending some time with them. We haven't really done much but hang out, and I am enjoying it. We hit Five Guys burgers yesterday and they are so good. I went with the "little burger" (which looks like a normal burger to me) and got some fries and will definitely be going back soon!

We also got new ceiling fans for the front bedrooms! I am really excited about this (far more than Andrew). Something as simple as changing the plain lights to nice ceiling fan lights makes my house feel less "cookie cutter." Andrew doesn't really get that, but in a neighborhood like ours, I enjoy knowing I have different lighting than my neighbors. I guess I am pretty easy to please.

I have another doctor appointment coming up on Wednesday and I am just praying everything goes well! I don't expect too much, but I am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again!

Hope you are having a good new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment