Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Car Window and Oh No!

So, the car window has done it again....it will only go up on AUTO when I go to Starbucks. Otherwise I have to manually hold the button. I know, so rough having to hold the button to close the window. I have decided not to worry about getting anything fixed until it actually won't go up or down. I have replaced a window motor before and it is kind of pricey. BUT, I am intrigued as to why only Starbucks!? My next tests will consist of ordering different drinks. Maybe it has a favorite?

Also, I read a pregnancy message board to see what products they are looking at and such. Well, in the past 3 weeks, there have been 4 different post about being told the wrong sex. And this is one of my biggest fears of knowing the sex before its born. I think even if I knew, I would be skeptical and be pretty gender neutral. Clothing could easily be returned, but who wants to redecorate? I know I would end up being one of the few that this happened to. Lucky for these ladies, they had an extra ultrasound for one reason or another and found out pretty early. But what happens when you only get that one? In future pregnancies I might take that risk, but I don't do well when my plans have suddenly done a 180. I do better with a surprise.

Oh the subject of gender neutral - I bought my crib bedding! I am in a rut at to what I want to do with the walls right now, but it will involve yellow/cream. And if Cassie is reading this, she should know that if I haven't figured anything out by the time she is done with her nursery walls (or before Madelyn comes!), I am coming to her for help. Here is my bedding!

4 comments:

  1. i love the monkeys!
    I like the walls in that room. The stripes, at least. Not a fan of the boarder. I saw stripes on at least one wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am leaning towards the stripes actually...I just am stuck trying to figure out how to measure and what width of stripe that works on all of the walls. The border is out...and an thinking a simple chair rail...maybe. TOO MUCH STUFF ON THAT BORDER!

    The monkey is my favorite too. I have a cute monkey stuffed animal to go in there so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Love it! I used a great handyman for Nate's nursery...he can do whatever...painting, chair rail etc. Let me know if you want his name & #

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nursery walls will be complete on Saturday! (And I have to admit - I only did the planning. My mom wanted to do the painting technique, so I stepped right on aside.) :) And now that I've seen this picture, you have GOT to do the stripes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete