Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The end of another season of The Bachelor

I will be the first to admit that I loved Jason in the beginning. He was my favorite bachelor. And then, he became a giant douche. He is also the biggest cry baby of a man that I have ever seen.

I realize that most of the relationships don't work out, but he must have a pretty big set in order to go on national television and break a poor girl's heart. Don't air your dirty laundry on TV. He should have taken care of this BEFORE blindsiding Melissa.

I felt so bad for Melissa when she told him that he stole something important from her. She said that getting engaged was a one time thing, and he stole that from her and that he should have just let her go and never proposed. After the way DeAnna let him get down on one knee and propose and then break his heart, you think he would have a little more tact in this kind of situation.

I did love Molly's reaction when she realized he wanted a second chane with her. I hope he answers all her questions and that it ends up well for her. But for the record, I think they both can do better than him.

I am only watching the 2nd part of the "After the Final Rose" because previous rumors were true, so I am assuming the one about Jillian being the next Bachelorette is also! Rumors say they will announce it tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Jillian is the next bachelorette! I would love that!

    I agree about Jason....he is definitely not my fave bachelor anymore. What a jerk! I feel SO bad for Melissa. And, I dont think he & Molly will last very long. Then he'll be back to square one.

    Well, maybe he'll move onto DeAnna or something, ha!

    ReplyDelete