- 6 packages of instant mashed potatoes (Andrew eats these as snacks...)
- 7 bags of Birds Eye Steam Fresh veggies (Might last us a week. We love these.)
- 4 bags of Kraft shredded cheese
- 2 containers frosting (making cake pops for Easter!)
- 1 boxed brownie mix (Giada made an amazing dessert recipe that needs this mix for)
- 1 boxed cake mix
- 2 cans Dole pineapples
- 3 pack Greenwise Paper towels (the Penny item)
- $50 AMEX gift card
Seems like a lot at first. But I had a $10 off coupon for that AMEX gift card. There was also a $4.95 activation fee. Essentially, I made $5.05 on that transaction.
Had I not had that gift card purchase, I would have still only paid $15.35 for all those groceries.
But, considering the fact that I gave the cashier $60.30 and she gave me my $50 card back to me with my merchandise, I only paid $10.30.
I am pretty happy with that.