Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

How Far Along: 15 Weeks, 2 Days

How Big is Baby: The size of an apple, 4 inches!!

How Momma Feels: Still not feeling great for a couple hours after breakfast but otherwise no issues with feeling badly. I do have trouble sleeping. Either I wake up to pee, or my belly feels like there is pulling or tugging, and then I can't get back to sleep. I told Andrew I have pregnancy induced insomnia.

Baby Bump: Still nothing! I just look thicker. I think I started looking a bit rounder with Colin around 16 weeks, and they say you show a little earlier with subsequent pregnancies. So I'm looking forward to looking pregnant soon and not just like I ate too much. Maybe next week?



What I'm Eating: Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm still having issues with feeling bad only after I eat breakfast. If I skip it, I'm fine, but don't like to do that or I'm starving around 9:30. I think I am going to try and make my smoothies for breakfast and see if  that helps.

I guess the only food that is odd for me that has sounded good are chewy fruity candies like skittles and sour patch kids. I grabbed a bag of the sour patch kids at the grocery today and ate a couple and then was fine. I usually can pass up that type of candy. I prefer chocolate and peanut butter over most else.

Exercise: I did great this week! 4 days of cardio (walking) and 2 days of weights (body pump).

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my normal clothing except for the 2 pairs of shorts. Getting anxious to have a bump and switch, but trying to be grateful that I haven't gotten big too quickly.

Movement: Pretty sure I felt flutters this week. With Colin I didn't notice anything until that first unmistakable kick. This time I have gotten this flutter sensation when I'm resting and quiet. It has happened only a few times and I am hoping it increases and reassures me that I am, in fact, feeling the baby move.

Boy or Girl? We find out in about 5 weeks! I don't have a feeling one way or another right now, but usually I think girl.

Big Brother: I asked him to talk to the baby since it can hear now. He didn't know what to say so I told him to tell the baby his favorite food. He leaned in close and whispered "Bacon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment