Tuesday, May 12, 2009

32 Weeks!

Only 8 more weeks left!


What has happened these last four weeks: I got my first "stink eye" from someone at our new church, for the reason Andrew and I can only assume is because I am knocked up and don't have a ring on my left ring finger. I immediately went to The Icing and bought a cheapo fake so avoid that situation again. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life...at least we assume that is what it was. I asked him if my dress was tucked into my underwear or a boob hanging out or something. Nope, I was all put together - even made the effort to wear heels to church that day!

I also decided to take my engagement ring and wedding band in to Shane Co. to get all buffed, cleaned, and a new appraisal while I wasn't wearing them any way. We also took in Andrew's ring since we made the trip. When we picked it up, the lady asked us when the wedding was. Andrew really wanted to tell her, "We are going to wait a few weeks until she starts to show." He saved me the embarrassment and avoided any comment like that altogether.

Andrew decided to test out the Baby Bjorn with Eeyore.



The baby has a new onsie waiting for him/her.

2 comments:

  1. You look great!!! Love that cute dress. I remember being uncomfortable about not wearing a ring too. I had a slight tan on my finger from where it used to be, so people probably assumed I was divorced, awesome. Anyways, good idea on the fake bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fabulous! I can't believe how far along you are!

    ReplyDelete