Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Bachelorette

The new season of The Bachelorette starts soon, so I went to ABC's website to look at the "25 eligible bachelors" that she is getting to choose from.

If I had to pick today just based on looks, I would pick Kiptyn. OK, I am not so sure that name is even real. In fact, I just went to a baby name website and typed it in looking for the meaning or origin of Kiptyn, and it pulls up nothing. So I am definitely going with made up.

Also, on the whitepages.com website, they have a name popularity tool. When I typed in Kiptyn, it showed that in the whole United States, there was only one listing for a Kiptyn, and that is in California where this man resides. (The name Leah seems to be very popular in California and Texas.)

He may have a made up name, but he is very photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment