Thursday, May 21, 2009

My First Country Music Celebrity Citing?

I have been back and forth with this in my head for two weeks. Was this my first Nashville celebrity citing? When we were in Cool Springs a couple weeks ago, I swear I saw Brad Paisley grocery shopping at Whole Foods. Very possible, right? I think they live in Franklin, and he didn't have any shows around that time (at least not that I could find via google). This isn't like if I had seen Keith Urban - I would recognize him standing in the produce section even if I was all the way in the dairy section. Brad Paisley looks...normal.

I saw him again when we left, him pushing his cart out, and I got another good look. The only reason I question it is because Andrew said he was too thin. But isn't he pretty thin?? Other than that, I would completely say it was him.

So, do I count this as my first country music celebrity citing in Nashville? Or wait for another opportunity? (For the record, I have seen other country music stars, but that doesn't count b/c it was either at some type of performance or award show...they are expected to be seen there.)

Here is a blast from the bast (and laugh at me if you want) but this is a picture from the first time I ever saw a celebrity out and about - ever:
Who is that? Can't you tell?? From that stick of a leg and the back of that kid's head? That would be Angelina Jolie and Maddox. I wasn't fast enough with my camera. When I visited New York in 2005 we sat down for a bit in Central Park and saw her roll on by in front of us. I would have had her face in this had that paparazzi not been in the way.

I will admit - I hoped all day after that, that we would then see Brad Pitt. No such luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment