Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got 2 2s...I'M A FOUR!

OK, not a number...but my first spray tan experience did not go well. Why you ask?

I had a choice of light, medium, or dark. And a clear coat or an instant bronzer. Then I could add a moisturizer.

I picked the light (b/c I am WHITE and didn't want to be too dark) and a clear coat. I also added the moisturizer.

I jump in the booth and do all four sides and get dried off. Then I wait for my moisturizer to start and nothing...so I call on the phone. I get dressed and the woman comes in to check it. I mention to her that I already look darker and I picked the clear coat, not the instant bronzer for the finish. I told her I was a little worried I didn't get the right thing. She assumes me that it looks darker at first.

She can't figure out why I didn't get my moisturizer and her co-worker finally does: she started the spray tanning that was for another customer in the line. Yes folks - I ended up with a medium and an instant bronzer. And never got my moisturizer.

It was ridiculous the hoops I went through to try and get back what I paid for the moisturizer. They wanted to credit me for my next visit. I kindly said I may not be back...I don't even know if I like the results of the incorrect tan I was given. I did get my money back (actually all of it, I was surprised) and now I sit here feeling orange.

Also, the worker was kind of a b*tch. Seriously - you guys did me wrong and I get attitude? OK? I mean, I know you have to call a few numbers b/c for some reason no one has authority there to correct a problem but do not mash the buttons on the phone and huff around like I ruined your day. Someone is in need of a little customer service training.

I may try it again after I see what this looks like faded. But I will probably ask a million times if they are SURE they got me started on the right spray.

2 comments:

  1. Its not funny but I cant help but giggle! That would so happen to me! Sorry they were rude... stupid Teenie Boppers you probably interrupted their texting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Leah, I feel terrible!! I'm so sorry it was a disaster!! Geesh. I've never had any trouble with anything! Weird though because I've also never had them ask me about the moisturizer. Maybe that's new.

    ReplyDelete