My new favorite lunch pick?
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 slice of Swiss
- Thinly sliced turkey breast (Boar's Head Mesquite Smoked is my favorite but today it is Ovengold)
- A few thinly sliced purple onion rings
- A bit of shredded lettuce
- And some peach jelly (Don't over do it. It only takes a little to get the taste you want without the sliminess)
I like to add to it some pita chips and strawberries if we have them.
I plan on introducing this combo to Colin soon - minus the onion and lettuce. Grilled cheese can get boring too!