Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Your Bra Size

If you know me at all, you know a few years ago I would have given anything to have a breast reduction. I struggled with finding the right bra and bra size. A few years ago I finally did. And now I don't mind my size and they honestly don't feel nearly as large as when I was wearing the incorrect bra size.

I did a lot of research on how bras are supposed to fit and what the different changes in band and cup sizes mean. I stumbled upon this today on the web and it gives such a great description on why these ladies bras do not fit properly and how to fix the problem. They also show you before and after pictures and even tell you the before and after size.

Don't get fit at Victoria's Secret...if they don't have your true size they will size you in the closest they have. For years I wore a 34D and that is far from what I wear now. After figuring out my size I went to a bra shop in Green Hills to double check I did it right (and I did!) and I have never been happier with the fit of my bra.

Please read that article and flip through if you are struggling with your bra fit.

1 comment: