Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

How Far Along: 18 Weeks, 2 Days

How Big is Baby: 5 1/2 inches - a bell pepper!

How Momma Feels: Tired all the time. And moody. So moody. It doesn't take much to tick me off right now. I feel bad about it, and I know it sounds crazy, but my hormones are raging and I just can't control my frustration sometimes. I have liked having a lot of time to myself lately. It is keeping me sane.

Baby Bump: It is here. People keep saying I'm not big, but I am. Compare 4 weeks to 18 weeks. =)



I also take pictures with my shirt up every week. Pretty sure I'm getting some back fat. And I miss spin. My legs and behind just are not the same. I can't wait to get back to that class!

What I'm Eating: The norm. I'm lucky not to have any real aversions, aside from my normal ones (vinegar, mayo, fish, vinegar or mayo based products...).

Exercise: Last week I got in 3 days of cardio and 2 days of Body Pump. Still feeling good and enjoying the exercise, however this weekend I noticed the bottoms of my feet were hurting. Like they were inflamed or swollen. Not sure if it's the heat or maybe a pair of my sandals, but it made my walk really uncomfortable.

Maternity Clothing: Yes, and Gap had a good sale last week and I am anxiously awaiting a few pairs of jeans to try on.

Movement: Picking up! I feel it every single day. It is mostly rolls and swipes. I'd call it graceful movements. By this time with Colin, I'd had plenty of full on kicks. Not so much with this one. Not complaining though. These movements aren't nearly as startling but at the same time reassuring.

Boy or Girl? Less than two weeks until we find out!! 10 days to be exact. Hope baby cooperates and most importantly that everything on the scan looks perfect and healthy!

Big Brother: He wanted to be in the photo this week. So did Miss Molly.


1 comment:

  1. love the last pic! and can't wait to find out boy/girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete