Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

How Far Along: 21 Weeks, 2 Days

How Big is Charlie: 10.5 inches (measured from head to toe now!) about the size of a carrot

How Momma Feels: Pretty much like myself! I get a little down on myself when I weigh in every week, so I'm going to stop. It's habit and I always do it once a week, but I'm going to have to do it every 4 or so instead. I'm doing everything right so I am starting to think my body is just designed to gain on the high side of the pregnancy weight gain scale.

Baby Bump: It's not all pretty and round yet, but it does stick out! Getting there.


What I'm Eating: Normal things. We spent last week up at my Aunt Mary's lake house and a couple days in Chicago. I ate normal all week except for Tuesday night at Pizano's in Chicago - I ate almost two pieces of deep dish. It was so delicious. =)

Exercise: Since we were at the lake I knew my exercise schedule wouldn't be my normal one. I brought my workout gear to get in some walking, but never did because my foot was hurting so badly. I was almost dreading Chicago. I did a ton of walking on Tuesday and Wednesday in Chicago, my foot was really sore and hurt Thursday, but then Friday it was back to normal! I'm looking forward to getting back to my walking, spin, and body pump classes this week.

Maternity Clothing: I bought a couple new basics while in Chicago since most of those stores carry maternity (GAP!!).

Movement: I've been getting lots of it in the morning. It dies down around lunch and picks up again in the evening. I'm loving all the thumps and bumps. I got one punch or kick that made me say "ouch" out loud. Not sure if it actually hurt me or if it was just so hard it startled me.

I put one of Colin's little trucks on my belly for a little bit and watched it move as Charlie kicked. =)

Big Brother: On the way to the lake Colin said, "We need to find somewhere to take the baby so we can go on vacations." It cracked me up because he was so serious. I think because we had just dropped Molly off at the "pet hotel."

I never got around to taking a 20 week photo, but Colin and I took a photo in Chicago in the big bean. So here it is at a different angle at 20 weeks, 2 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment