Friday, September 19, 2008

Riding on "E"

On the way back from lunch today, I stopped at the Shell at the first Smyrna Exit. However, I didn't get any gas b/c they were out of the regular and mid-grade level of gas. I didn't want to pay that much for premium, so I went closer to the office to get gas at another station.

Right down the street from the office, we have two gas stations on either corner. They also didn't have regular or mid-grade level gas. At this point I was going to put a few gallons of premium in to get me around this evening and fill up near the house in the morning. But they didn't have that either! They both were completely out of gas!

I told my Dad about it when I got into the office and evidently those two stations have been totally out of gas all week. So my question...

Should I call AAA now and tell them I am out of gas and have them bring me my two free gallons so I can make it back to the 'Boro to get regular gas? Or wait until I am driving I-24 home and completely run out?

If I don't show up for GNO at Barnes & Noble on time, look for me on the side of I-24E and pick me up there. Just kidding - let's hope it doesn't come down to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment