Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Sounds different, right? They had samples of one of the new Signature Hot Chocolates at Starbucks this morning. It was a a delicious hot cocoa topped with whipped cream, sugary caramel sauce, and salt. Yes, salt. I loved it...not something you should get everyday, but one of those drinks that you should not make low fat or sugar free. A splurge - because I just don't think it would be nearly as good if you didn't make is sweet, rich, and creamy. Kind of made me think of a pretzel with caramel on it. Worth a try!

I am sure that I can convince James to help me recreate it at the office on one of our slow days. I love fall...

1 comment:

  1. The hazelnut hot chocolate is amazing too. However, I'm sure it is made with whole milk which is what makes it so rich and yummy.

    ReplyDelete