Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I will mourn...

...the loss of my pink CHI hair dryer. Time of death was 6:03am.

It was disappointing to turn it on this morning and get nothing but the stink of melting plastic. It would heat up but no air would come out. It will be missed. I ran to the guest bathroom and grabbed my spare hair dryer and while using it was thinking to myself ,"I wonder when Ulta will have another 20% off coupon?" And then it hit me - that CHI lasted me a whopping 14-15 months. That is it. And now I am using a hair dryer that I bought my freshman or sophomore year of college. Maybe I won't spend the money on a new one...yeah, it dried my hair so fast and was extremely quiet (as much as a hair dryer can be), but it was trouble from day one when I couldn't get that stinkin' diffuser to stay on the nozzle.

So I am in search of a treasured 20% off coupon for Ulta, but will wait a while to buy a new one. It depends on how much I actually miss it. As of today, I couldn't bring myself to throw it in the garbage. Sad, I know, but it still looks like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment