Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh, Dilemma

So, on January 1st we are flying out to California for a wedding. I need a dress. I have one in my closet that I love, but I am now way to big for (and I wonder if my hips will even fit when I get back down to PP weight).

What is the dilemma?? Deciding when to go buy a new one. And an OCD planning control freak like myself wants to make sure I have a dress I like, so this stresses me. I can either start to look and purchase one now, which in my eyes would be ideal. But I am trying to lose weight...and with my luck I would buy a dress I loved...and then not be able to wear it in 8 weeks (which would actually be awesome...but not the point).

Or (and this option stresses me just to think about) I could hold off and go shopping during the CHRISTMAS SEASON while everyone else and their mother is out shopping at the same time. My dress would be closer to size, but I would come home with a migraine after shuffling through all those people.

Oh, I just had a thought...maybe I will find the dress I like...buy it in the size that fits and one size smaller...so that when the time comes, I can take the one that fits and return the other...before Christmas when everyone else is bringing in returns.

I love Christmas shopping...online. I love dress shopping...in person.

1 comment:

  1. You can borrow anything I have! I have all kinds of sizes!

    ReplyDelete