Monday, October 12, 2009

What Colin did this weekend

He started Friday evening off by playing Superman with mommy...and spitting up directly into her mouth. I thought about your post, Casey, from a while back where Will spit up into TJ's mouth. I laughed then...and now I feel bad for ever laughing at him. It was incredibly gross and we don't play that game anymore. That was just the first in waterfall like spit up episodes we had this weekend.


Saturday morning we started the day with some time in the Jumperoo (thank you Hallie!). He is starting to get the hang of it, but right now just likes to put the little bug in his mouth (it will be thoroughly disinfected b/f we return it to you, no worries).


Then it was off to Walden Farm with a couple of sets of friends to pick out our pumpkin and enjoy a cold/wet fall day with friends.



Colin was pooped by the end of the day and napped almost all day. I got pretty muddy and tossed my jeans into the washer first thing when we got home. I had forgotten to take my BlackBerry out of my pocket before washing them though. I did win my first eBay auction ever and ordered a new BB Pearl (older model) to replace my destroyed one. So all is well...at least once it arrives.

Colin is getting more and more mobile! He can now manage to flip onto his belly and do a 180 to look a different direction. He does some grunting and pushing with the little legs, but eventually gets there. Last night I put him down in his crib with his head at one end and this morning it was at the other. I knew I heard him grunting a lot in his crib last night.

It was a nice weekend, but I am still tired and could use a nap today.

3 comments:

  1. Love that last pic! Your two handsome boys!!

    PS The spit-up story made me gag. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWW!!!!!! Shew.... that has happened to me too!!! Nasty!

    So glad he likes the jumpy!!!! He looks so cute in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Leah but I'm laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete