Thursday, October 15, 2009

What makes this a good day?

What is up on the top of my list of things that make my day great...pretty close to winning the lottery?

A clue:

D C B A

Figure it out yet?

A smaller cup size.

Yep, today I am wearing a new bra in a SMALLER cup size. They are finally getting back to their normal size. This will make me feel good about myself for at least another 2 weeks. =)

Hopefully not too much information...but it is the highlight of my week. Hope yours is going well also.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for smaller boobies! I am jealous b/c mine are close to exploding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. I LOVE IT!!!!! Most girls pray for bigger boobs!!! Its funny cause you have a good way of camoflauging them!!! YIPEE FOR SHIRINKING BOOBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be willing to pay for smaller ones ones day. I mentioned to Andrew that I met my out-of-pockit max for medical this year...so it might be the cheapest time to get it done!

    And then I realized...how would I take care of a baby after major surgery. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete