Thursday, March 11, 2010

So close!

I have been way behind lately and trying to work on my project life photos. I have pictures but not all of the journal cards done for them or the days of the week written on them yet.

I was flipping through the ones I did have done and I was looking at yesterday's:


I was trying to get a picture of his 2nd and 3rd tooth (the 2nd one is the visible one and the 3rd one is to the right...his lip didn't come up far enough). But would you look at the left side of his gums? No wonder he was screaming from 12:30 until 4:30 in the middle of the night. I wish it would pop out already. He is a horrible teether. Motrin, teething drops, and orajel did nothing for the poor boy. He just laid in my arms and screamed like someone was cutting him...oh yeah, that was the tooth.

I need some sleep. Crossing my fingers for a better night!

1 comment: