Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Review: Cleaning Products

My favorite brand of cleaning supplies are Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products. I stumbled upon them at an outing to Whole Foods back at the end of summer and have been hooked ever since. These cleaning products are all natural and contain no ammonia, chlorine or phosphates. I honestly couldn't care less about that. All I care about is the great scent and the great cleaning power. (I don't buy into this "green" stuff unless it a) saves me money or b) is better than the non-green counterpart.)

These products come in 5 or 6 fragrances but I have only purchased the Lemon Verbena. I like the lemony smell in my kitchen. I am thinking of trying out the Lavender one soon in the bathrooms.

I use the Counter Top Spray, All Purpose Cleaner, Dish Soap, Liquid Hand Soap, Shower Cleaner, and Window Spray. I get great results with all of these products but I am especially liking the Window Spray right now.

We have a black stove/oven and so it shows lots of streaks when I clean it. I started using the Window Spray on the stove top, oven door, microwave front, and dishwasher front after I wipe everything down. It gives everything a streak-free shine.

If you are looking for a new product to try pick one of these up. I have ordered them online and found them at Whole Foods. I have a feeling you can find them at any "green" type of store though.

Happy cleaning & Merry Christmas!

Counter Top Spray: Retail Price $3.99
Dish Soap: Retail Price $3.99
Liquid Hand Soap: Retail Price $3.99
Liquid Hand Soap Refill: Retail Price $7.99
All Purpose Cleaner: Retail Price $7.99
Shower Cleaner: Retail Price $4.99
Window Cleaner: Retail Price $4.99



No, I didn't write this on Christmas Day. I wrote it earlier and set it to post on this Friday. =)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted on this! I've been wanting to try those.. I've seen it at World Market! Im all about the all natural stuff.. esp with having a baby!... well.. "Big Boy"! :)

    ReplyDelete