Thursday, December 17, 2009

It is coming so fast!

Can you believe in one week it will be Christmas Eve!? Christmas came so fast this year, it feels like I just put up the tree and decorations.

I always thought it would be fun to have an annual Christmas Party but never acted on that. I am thinking of doing this next year. Probably not on Christmas or Christmas Eve, as people spend time with there family, but maybe the week before. Our house is small, and it would be a tight squeeze depending on who would come, but I figure as long as there is enough food, drinks, holiday music, and happy people it couldn't turn out bad.

So next year, someone remind me about this post (around Thanksgiving time if you don't mind) and maybe I will do it.

(My makeshift fireplace...we didn't want one when we built the house. We improvise...and no, I haven't found Colin a stocking yet. Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment