Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well, snickerdoodles it is then

So those cookies I talked about yesterday? I went to get my cookie press and pick out the disks I wanted to use and noticed it was broken. I went to Target to buy a new one and all they had was a cheap plastic thing for $10. So....I am not doing those anymore! I will be making snickerdoodles and posting that recipe soon.

Also, I found a cookie for next year's cookie exchange. =) Well, my mom found and forwarded on to me. I might try it out tomorrow or wait a few weeks. I would consider it a winter cookie. Pictures to come if I try and tackle it, but no recipe or how to...I am saving that for the exchange. Yes, you would have to wait a year unless I found another recipe to take. Also, this cookie is very kid friendly (to eat, not to make). Intrigued yet? You should be. =P

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to guess it's a melting snowman cookie! They are super cute! A friend of mine made them recently and they turned out great! Am I right????

    ReplyDelete