Friday, December 5, 2008

Grey's

Random post on Grey's...

I LOVE Lexi Grey with Mark Sloan. Maybe b/c individually they are also two of my favorite characters. I hope it isn't casual...

Izzy and Denny - enough! The man is dead. Hopefully Alex telling her "I love you" will be enough to snap her back into realizing the she has a shot with something living. She has started to become one my least favorite characters. I actually like Christina better.

Dr. Owen Hunt (Christina's new love interested) I am going back and forth on. I originally didn't care for him much. But we recently started watching the HBO series ROME and he plays Lucius Vorenus and I really like him as that character. And for some reason, it makes me like him a little more as Dr. Hunt. Still unsure about him. I will also add, it was really strange hearing Christina laugh...am I the only one that thought so?

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was weird just seeing Christina smile that big!!!

    And yes, I am sooooooo over Izzy banging dead Denny! So weird!

    I agree with you on the Lexi thing - she is one of my faves too - but Mark Sloan?? Not sure about him. I mean, he's HOT, but I'm not sure I love his character.

    The one getting on MY nerves is Callie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to wait until I caught up on my DVR before reading this post.

    I completely hate the Callie being gay storyline - it is SO awkward! Plus, I have never like Callie.

    Love Lexie, Like Mark - just not sure of them together.

    Dr. Hunt looks like a vampire. However, after I read Twilight, I might like that. :)

    Izzy & Denny - stupid. They shouldn't have killed him in the first place and then they wouldn't have to write this ridiculous storyline.

    ReplyDelete